Show us your Buddybox.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a buddy box that we remove once we have parked up - had it for a couple of years and it still doesn't have a mark on it
Very well made and robust! A testament to Paul and Adams skills!
Excellent in the bus and once removed is great for camping!

qnRd9.jpg

D98ZK.jpg

JVh8Z.jpg

8koaY.jpg

gQS18.jpg

The very first run had Neds bespoke Hayburner rat box.

Dark oak.

Another bespoke one for a guy off here.

Golden and light oak.

Golden oak light t-trim.

Few pics.....

Please note, Unfortunatly the Ratbox is no longer apart of what we do as the artist has moved away..... they were ace though!!!
Over the last few years the box has slightly changed and been perfected. the size is 280mm in width now to accommodate modern seatbelts and easier fitting.
Finger pull was a ball ache and more hard work so no longer used.
This gives you an idea though. :D

Cheers.
Paul.

I got mine in the second batch I think and had the super deluxe all singing and all dancing one with the padded seat. I think that may be my one in the picture with four boxes, a red rat box a blue rat box and one in the corner in polythene looks just like mine with the cracking padded seat. I can`t believe I have only just started using it outside as well for a stool, and that was after chatting to Stuf at DATC this year. Works well, I don`t have it fixed down and it never slides about, the cup holders actually work and are proper size and it`s a great extension of the glove box to keep things out of sight, like tissues, kitchen roll, mags, spare baccy, spare papers, extra filters, spare lighter, reading glasses, screw driver, etc etc etc , Highly recommended. Will try and get piccies today at Big Sunday, 8) :mrgreen: 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You get the idea :mrgreen:

Is "buddybox" in reference to a brand, or is buddy box what we (in North America) would call a console?

Would not go without it now.

I was very kindly supplied with the absolute basic box, I then gave it a like of paint, and over time installed
a push button opener and an internal light, quality workmanship and gets used and abused which is why we
went for basic and at the time a matter of available funds. So the perfect extra and gets used outside to sit on.

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts