SHOW US YOUR FRONT SEATS GUYS & GALS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bay-low71 said:
sparkywig said:
Tombstones for me. :)

010.jpg

Just missed a set of these identical need resto but only 1 bid £10......it makes me mad :evil:

Gutted!!!

Unless you're really friendly with a trimmer, it'll probably cost you close to £500 to get them restored properly as the covers are glued to the foam seat base. You'd be better off getting a decent pair in the first place.

67westy said:
Will you get through the MOT ok with that? I thought the drivers seat had to be adjustable now, I fully expected ours to fail as the drivers seat isnt on runners but it got through last time.

According to VOSA, seats with adjusters that don't work will fail, seats that have no adjusting mechanism will pass.

sparkywig said:
Bay-low71 said:
sparkywig said:
Tombstones for me. :)

010.jpg

Just missed a set of these identical need resto but only 1 bid £10......it makes me mad :evil:

Gutted!!!

Unless you're really friendly with a trimmer, it'll probably cost you close to £500 to get them restored properly as the covers are glued to the foam seat base. You'd be better off getting a decent pair in the first place.

Thanks for that sparkwig ;)

Originals re trimmed and re stuffed , much more comftertable than before , Still not the best for driving 3 hours in !!

IMG_0340.jpg

8)

I've old Vauxhall seats (in holland, Opel Astra GSI) without the headrest ;) and of course with some fresh upholstery 8)

foto-7.jpg

294986_420182814673000_1605962616_n.jpg

perfect fit even with the child hammock:
foto-10.jpg

greetz mycha

Latest posts