Show your stickers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cunning plan

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Clipper / Microbus
Stickers on busses please :mrgreen:

Lets see what you have and where :mrgreen:

A small selection of mine......

untitled.jpg

http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb449/vaughan111/?action=view&current=L1050590.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

vaughan said:
http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb449/vaughan111/?action=view&current=L1050590.jpg

L1050590.jpg

100_0807.jpg

Was on my rear bumper .!

I now say No to stickers , they are a bad drug one thats hard to give up but if I can do it you can too !

aogrady said:
Hi!

Here's mine:

IMAG5555.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

Looking to get some more to fill up the gaps

Cheers!

Alistair

Funny how I have only seen your bus in the flesh once and as soon as I saw the first pick I looked to your username and my suspicions were confirmed :D 8) ...hope to have my bus on the road this summer and a trip to Woolacombe will be first on the list!

Matt

Funny how I have only seen your bus in the flesh once and as soon as I saw the first pick I looked to your username and my suspicions were confirmed :D 8) ...hope to have my bus on the road this summer and a trip to Woolacombe will be first on the list!

Matt

Hi!

That was a while ago wasn't it I think?, we will have to have a Somerset Earlybay meet up, think there is a TLB meet up at the end of July near Lyme Regis, dunno if Rich etc is going, I guess so..???

Cheers!

Alistair

Araon said:
Its pissing down and pitch black so here it is before the glass was put back in the tailgate

DSCF0746.jpg

Wow , that is one big AAA sticky , I did not realized AAA stickers were cool , I am a member (you have to be when you own a bus) so I will place one sticker they gave me on mine.

I saw this sticker on a forum somewhere I tought it was funny.

SDC11238.jpg

aogrady said:

Matt

Hi!

That was a while ago wasn't it I think?, we will have to have a Somerset Earlybay meet up, think there is a TLB meet up at the end of July near Lyme Regis, dunno if Rich etc is going, I guess so..???

Cheers!

Alistair

Sure was a while ago, I had just bought my bay so it was 08, I had the westy cupboard door off you...it's still in the loft :lol: I also had a set of the jalousie window net and they have gone on perfectly...still got a way to go but hope to have an MOT before too long! Then the interior work can start!

Wouldn't want to turn up to an EB meet or a LB meet for that matter in a T5!

Latest posts