Slammed 69 Panel Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazy

Reaction score
O.K people i have been on here eight months now so i`ll start a thread to follow the progress of the changes to my bus , Enjoy

100_0380.jpg

[/img]
100_0135.jpg

Lump-1.jpg

Got a few bits to put on soon , so i will keep you all posted [/img]

List of things to do :

New rubbers all round

New front indicators

Etc , Etc , Etc

I also may lower it a bit ( but not for ages as i`m skint ) :lol:

Its a tidy bus (sorry...PV :wink: ).
Me and rjb63 gave it a thorough going over at Peppercorn and its sweet.

EgoTrippin' said:
Its a tidy bus (sorry...PV :wink: ).
Me and rjb63 gave grazy a thorough going over at Peppercorn and its sweet.

Dudes :shock: :shock: :shock:

But seriously, one sweet van that is going to sit prefectly slammed :wink:

Looking good as it is. But will definately look cooler when she's on the floor. :lol:

Hey just noticed, what have I got to do to get a PVP thing under my username like Grazy, Scampi and SK? I'm a fully paid up member now. :lol:

Sweet bus mate, cant wait to see it in the flesh so to speak. Cant remember the last time I saw such an unmolested PV. Dont go mad with the lowering stick, keep it subtle. Girlfriend says im spending too much time with her Deluxe bus so might have to invest in a panel for work,rest and play.

note the deluxe door furniture, deluxe sliding door runner and westy rear view mirror, start of a deluxe panel id say! :wink:

Well Grazy - you took your time, but it's great to know that you've got the bus you've wanted for ages and that it's now MOT'd etc.

Can't wait to see it slammed...

;)

P.S. Got that foggy on yet?

forgot to say grazy...........

slam the hell out of the fella!

dont worry about cash the bank has plenty and you get used to gruel in the end :wink:

It sure is a nice panel! What colour code is it by the way? Becaus I think it might be the same colour as mine! :wink:

And something like this should be you goal, right?
DSCF4844.JPG

:D

Airtime said:
It sure is a nice panel! What colour code is it by the way? Becaus I think it might be the same colour as mine! :wink:

And something like this should be you goal, right?
DSCF4844.JPG

:D

Airtime your van rocks son really nice , They look the same colour ,Where would i find the paint code so i can decipher what colour my bus is ? :wink:

Latest posts