Slammed 69 Panel Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time I've seen this Grazy, looking good.

Needs a good spanking with the lowering stick... Mine's being dropped more tomorrow.
Will give you a shout if I have time to drop by.

8)

faux said:
Nice one....the little bits do make a difference. I love panels.... :lol:

Where did you get the delux trim from?

Thanks Faux , Yeah the little trick bits make ALL the difference . I got the Grille trim off Wibbler on here . the other bits were already on there 8)

Yeah Olson van needs one hell of a belt with slam stick :roll:
I will start saving after christmas for the drop fund all donations gratefully recieved :lol:

Nice work Grazy 8) just make sure there is no more than an inch above the tyre in the front arch otherwise you know you havent slammed it enough! :wink:

An inch - are you mad :shock:
Needs to be at least 5 inches, otherwise when it's stacked up with booze you will be scraping the floor :wink:

better shocks for you then chap :wink:

Nuts to christmas , We got a slam job to save for . :lol: :lol:

2008 my
van
will
get
M
U
C
H

L O W E R

8) Watch This Space 8)

Cheers Faux , Yours , Ego`s and Tim`s bus are the inspiration to name but a few :wink:

Hey Grazy!

Brucey.jpg

Hi mate
Hope alls well feel free to pop over for tea and a mince pie if your around this way if not merry xmas and a lower new year

First "Update " of 2008 nothing actually to see but i have done an oil change , taken roofrack off and cleaned all brackets up and put it back on , Man it weighs a ton :roll: And fitted new cab door seals and window rubbers / felt . 8)

Later in the year i WILL lower the bus but don`t hold your breath as it`s gonna be a loooooooooonnnnnnng wait :roll: :cry:

Hi mate,

Great looking van, it'll look even greater dropped - look fwd to seeing it soon!

Will.

a portuguese panel :shock: where did you buy it?

she looks great :wink:

ps: could you please send me a pic where appears the portuguese license plate? I´m collecting pics of all portuguese T2

Nezz i bought it in COIMBRA :shock: :shock: PM me for details son ,

Ollie , yeah slam is next on hit list but after ringing round it`s pricy to SLAM :roll:

100_1139.jpg

100_1126.jpg

100_1128.jpg

100_1131.jpg

The Bus Barn dudes Slammed the shizzel outta the Panel Van 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts