Slammed 69 Panel Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks amazing, Grazy, well worth waiting for. looks totally different now. how was it lowered and what shocks you using ?

Thanks for all the kind words people , :oops: I am chuffed as nuts with it 8)

Not sure what shox I am running Chris , the front consists of s 2" Narrowed CB Performance beam . Dropped spindles , With a touch of chassis notching to allow clearance of components , At the back I have adjustable springplates , 8) 15" Split screen steelies tyres at back are 185 / 60 / 15 at the front I dont know will find out but they are stoopid little elastic bands :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear the bad news, but hey it's gotta be said again....your van looks the nuts!!

The wait was well worth it dude 8) :p

Gadget Boy said:
Grazy that panel looks Bad man :mrgreen: BUT please get some good day lite piccys up im dying to see it in the steel and what height is it above the central axle points ????? :mrgreen:

Gadget

Ill get some more pix up soon Dean :wink: I may be being a little stoopid but where exactly do you want me to measure dood :? :oops:

Grazy said:
Gadget Boy said:
Grazy that panel looks Bad man :mrgreen: BUT please get some good day lite piccys up im dying to see it in the steel and what height is it above the central axle points ????? :mrgreen:

Gadget

Ill get some more pix up soon Dean :wink: I may be being a little stoopid but where exactly do you want me to measure dood :? :oops:

Ok if you wouldnt mind Grazy measuring from the floor to the roof gutter Exactly in line with the centre of the wheels on the front and rear suspension In inches please Grazy if thats ok . Im questioning and making adjustments on one or two things :wink:

Gadget

Welcome to the land of the slammed Grazy, you are gunna lurve it.ooks like it took you a while to get it done but you sure made up for it with a proper job.
I am deeply in lust of your rack, it is the perfect topper on any panel.
Some more pics would be nice, a lot of them don't seem to be linked anymore.
David

Yo Deano got the tape measure out at the weekend for ya :lol: :lol:

i measured from the floor to top of roof gutter for you
Front 61.5 inches / Back 64 inches hope this is what yo wanted son :wink:

The tyres are 185 / 65 / 15" at back and 165 / 50 / 15" up front :twisted:

Some MORE pix peeps 8) 8) 8)

100_1177.jpg

100_1183.jpg

100_1179.jpg

100_1184.jpg

100_1188.jpg

100_1189.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

Cool to see it back with you and looking NNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEE! :lol:

And just for the record 1/2" lower than mine at the front and the same at the rear, but then I have used 175/55/15's on the front.

Panels Rock........but the blind spot is a bit too scary for a family man like me! :oops:

Cheers Jon saw your old Split one the other day on the blokes drive . Don`t think he drives it just sit in garage :shock:

When are me you and Ego gonna meet up at a show for a beer ,

Latest posts