Slammed/narrowed 1968 devon tin-top (frank)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ant said:
cheers Jon :)

Over the last few months i've been collecting a small pile of goodies, today i fitted rear view mirror tiki (thanks sam), bamboo parcel shelf, stainless cab door peaks and a madmats cab floor mat. Looks a lot more inviting now :)

120420091635.jpg

120420091640.jpg

120420091638.jpg

Really liking your interior!
Glad you liked the tiki :D

surfbus said:
Nice goodies Ant!
What kind of acceleration poker( Is that the prober word?) do you have? (in the bus i mean...)

Not sure what you mean surfbus, if you mean the accelrator pedal its a stock one.

Hi Ant!

Nice caps - what are they off? Any shots of the wheel/cap/tyre combo?
Interior looking good too - I keep looking for a 2nd hand bamboo shelf, never seem to find one. Where was yours from?

Alistair

61 stu - the cab mat is from madmatz

Al - Caps are from a 356, pics are coming and the bamboo shelf was off a bloke off vzi.

thanks for the kind comments, the cab area looks more in keeping with rest of the interior now :)

ant said:
surfbus said:
Nice goodies Ant!
What kind of acceleration poker( Is that the prober word?) do you have? (in the bus i mean...)

Not sure what you mean surfbus, if you mean the accelrator pedal its a stock one.

I mean the stick you change gears with...

120420091638.jpg
[/quote]

The thing with the #12 poolball on it!

Not easy getting something this heavy on the westy rack without bending something. It went on the garage roof first, moved the bus half out the garage, climbed on to the roof rack and then rolled it off the garage roof and on the rack.

190420091668.jpg

190420091647.jpg

190420091652.jpg

lovin this pic jons(faux) bus to the left.

190420091650.jpg

Ands1 said:
Ant :lol: How did you get it on the garage roof :?: :lol:

funny i was thinking the saem thing as i scrolled down :lol:

looking cool as..., ant! 8)

P190409_1152.jpg

P190409_115202.jpg

I have these pics in High res if you want them. Sweet! (Cheers for the offer of help with my brothers bus, I got it sorted)

Hi Ant,

love the stance on your bus.
But what about those nice Fuchs wheels? Aren't you gonna fit them anymore?

Latest posts