SLAMWERKS BALLJOINT BEAM GROUP BUY

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slamwerks

Reaction score
Hello all.

Hope this is the right place for this if not one of you internet wizards feel free to move to the best place.

As a lot of you may or may not know we have been out of stock for a little while due to a tube shortage ie none in the country!!!!!

To Celebrate us being back in tube the first 6 with there name down for one of our Narrowed Balljoint Bay beams gets them for the amazing super discounted rate of
£430.00 Thats a saving of £65.00!!!!!

For info on our beams go check out the product page at.... http://WWW.SLAMWERKS.CO.UK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also all the people who have ordered one and have been patiently waiting will get them at the same price! Thanks for the support it means a lot.

If the offer includes the latebay narrow beam count me in !

Pm me here and il call you mr slawerker

gumbo said:
gumbo said:
il call on monday :)

I may need to come to the shop and pay cash because mrs gumbo is moaning again
Cool, no worries,
give us a quick call before you come down and we will have everything ready for you

Nice looking beam, what else will i need to get with it?
I plan on running CSP wide 5 disc brakes
Flat 4 BRM's (5")

Will i need to get shorter drag links

Will i need spring leaves or does the beam come with them?

Rexer said:
Flat 4 BRM's (5")

You will also need, narrowed tie rods and your leaves will need narrowing, we can supply the tie rods and we can narrow your leaves for you.

Ted said:
Rexer said:
Flat 4 BRM's (5")

You will also need, narrowed tie rods and your leaves will need narrowing, we can supply the tie rods and we can narrow your leaves for you.

Cool, i am planning to get the beam and a set of your drop spindles. Will this set up work with the wheels i have? 5J Flat 4 BRM's along with CSP wide five disc set up???

Rexer said:
Cool, i am planning to get the beam and a set of your drop spindles. Will this set up work with the wheels i have? 5J Flat 4 BRM's along with CSP wide five disc set up???
yes, that will all go together nicely :D

Ted said:
Rexer said:
yes, that will all go together nicely :D

Payday in 10 days :D

Latest posts