Sliding door seal

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark6455

Reaction score
Hi guys
I've got a new seal for my sliding door I've not replaced one before do they just push in or will it need glueing?

Mark6455 said:
Hi guys
I've got a new seal for my sliding door I've not replaced one before do they just push in or will it need glueing?

if I rememeber correctly, a bit of both....I glued the top and about 2-3 inches down each side, then did the bist that seemed to need it, think I also glued the bottom

ooro said:
never glued mine fella....cause its a good one and a nice tight fit :mrgreen:

I did mine when I was doing the cab door seals on the 73, something I'm not looking forward to on the 68, anyway I had the glue to hand and had the paranoid 'I had better glue this one too' frame of mind!

Hah now I'm paranoid I've got some good bostic so I'll keep it to hand just in case
Thanks dudes

Mark6455 said:
Hah now I'm paranoid I've got some good bostic so I'll keep it to hand just in case
Thanks dudes

by the way does the sliding door need to come off or will it stretch over it?

In order to use Door seal the Chevy Trailblazer is the auto part made up by General Motors Chevrolet division. The door seal of rubber is set on Trailblazer edge the doors and door frames of the vehicle for easy shut the doors. Even the door seal can fix to prevent the loose edge seal.

anissafleming said:
In order to use Door seal the Chevy Trailblazer is the auto part made up by General Motors Chevrolet division. The door seal of rubber is set on Trailblazer edge the doors and door frames of the vehicle for easy shut the doors. Even the door seal can fix to prevent the loose edge seal.

:?:

Latest posts