so long earlybay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john the horse

Reaction score
Ive been thinking about this for a while but a few recent things have made me realise a few things.
So basically ill step to the side and do my own thing.
The site used to be really fun and useful and there used to be loads of talk about acting like an idiot and stella to boot, thats changed for sum reason esp this year.
Now people can argue all they want but thats how i feel.
Dont get me wrong its not just Earlybay that has changed , i have felt a change in the whole scene for a while now and before you all jump on the wagon i was into aircooled 20 years ago and so yes things do change but as of late i feel its become more about curtains and paint and look who i know than just rolling and having a laugh.
We will still be around but not in any capacity, ie no clubs or nothing just us. I f you in general camping an wanna know where the niose is comming from, come over for a beer, if not i supply ear plugs. theres the usual group we will be with but cant be arsed with scene points and people climbing the so called ladder, believe me there is one ( in their heads anyway)

Just a final note , about early bay. we were into beetles for ages and decided to look for a splitty, but couldnt find one in our price range for what we wanted and so along came earlybay, we did buy and have spent as much over time as if to buy a splitty anyway, but if it wasnt for the knowledge and commitment from people on earlybay in the first place we would probably still be in a tent with a beetle(porsche at the time). and so i say thanks for all your thoughts and help and ill see ya around,
oh and dont think its personnal ive binned two local clubs too for the same reason. if ya see us rolling channel 20 stop at the next boozer for a chat.

thanks again, outta here.

(facebook john behrens) dog holding a stella can
the lowest title is now up for grabs haha(body drops not allowed)

Laters to my friends on here and to all the do gooders, keep on buying curtains.

Sad to see you go John, you were one of the first EBers i met in the flesh. You are a nutter!, don't change.

Had a damn good laugh with you at VoWo and the weekend would have been a bit 'beige' without you. Good luck to you and Bez and i'll keep in touch via Facebook.

No probs John, have a great one. You will be missed and catch you soon 8)

254147_10150218837851705_1170787_n.jpg

good times La! :party0047:

john the horse said:
Ive been thinking about this for a while but a few recent things have made me realise a few things.
The site used to be really fun and useful and there used to be loads of talk about acting like an idiot and stella to boot, thats changed for sum reason esp this year.
Dont get me wrong its not just Earlybay that has changed , i have felt a change in the whole scene for a while now and before you all jump on the wagon i was into aircooled 20 years ago and so yes things do change but as of late i feel its become more about curtains and paint and look who i know than just rolling and having a laugh.
We will still be around but not in any capacity, ie no clubs or nothing just us. I f you in general camping an wanna know where the niose is comming from, come over for a beer, if not i supply ear plugs. theres the usual group we will be with but cant be arsed with scene points and people climbing the so called ladder, believe me there is one ( in their heads anyway)

Just a final note , about early bay. we were into beetles for ages and decided to look for a splitty, but couldnt find one in our price range for what we wanted and so along came earlybay, we did buy and have spent as much over time as if to buy a splitty anyway, but if it wasnt for the knowledge and commitment from people on earlybay in the first place we would probably still be in a tent with a beetle(porsche at the time). and so i say thanks for all your thoughts and help and ill see ya around,
oh and dont think its personnal ive binned two local clubs too for the same reason. if ya see us rolling channel 20 stop at the next boozer for a chat.

Laters to my friends on here and to all the do gooders, keep on buying curtains.

Air's cheating too pal! but will you ever read this :msn4: :D

Not met you John but you seem like good guy and I laughed at your comments .., :lol:

Why not just pop in now and then with the odd pic of your bus as its a cool ride and well were up ere and your down there and I don't do many shows down south :msn4:

Whatever you do good luck ;)

Chris

Fair play.
I hope all goes well and i'll keep an eye out at all future shows.

Rich

Our new curtains arrived this week!! They look dope!!!

I tend to prefer stealth mode too John:)

Will still keep a look out for your bus.

john the horse said:

I agree, feel a change for me coming on too

Pete

I'd say stay on here and rise above the dicks........

I bought my bus for myself and my family to potter about in and enjoy. Fair enough not actually used it for that purpose yet (time constraints n' all) but I didn't even consider the scene, shows or anything else really, I always wanted a VW campervan or a Karmann Ghia ever since I was a little lad.

To be honest I mainly use this website as a resource for good technical information, I've met a few good people as a result and will use Earlybay as long as I have my bus. I don't see why anyone feels they should restrict themself from what is arguably the best site for 67-72 buses.

Des

I agree with des
I'm not into this to have a show bus
I just wonna have good times with my family on days out and camping trips
I didn't realise there was a growing trend of idiots ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts