• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD!! Original Paint Deluxe Micro Bus low and loaded

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horty

Reaction score
Here is my early bay for sale, it's a 68 so has some unique features for a bay but all the rare parts are there and complete.

It still has it's original Lotus White paint so has some battle scars but it sat untouched for many years so is in great condition as you can see from the photos.

As low as you can go without tubbing the arches so drives superbly with the adjustable narrowed beam and sits on Rocket Industries fully polished empi 5's

The interior has been fully reupholstered in the original red basket weave and looks stunning against the exterior.

It has loads of accessories fitted and the 1600 engine is strong and never had any cause for concern.

I have priced it without the roofrack/hurst bumper bar but can be priced with if preferred.

More photos can be seen here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/horty2/library/earlybay?sort=3&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have priced it without the roofrack/hurst bumper bar but can be priced with if preferred.

£14000.00

any questions let me know or call me on 07578 544443

thanks for the pm's but the rack/ladder and the bumper bar on the bus are not for sale though unless the buyer of the bus wants them.

We have roof racks/ladders for sale on the website though, details in my signature.

cheers

For those that have been asking for interior photos I have just taken them and uploaded to the photo bucket link (link on first post).

It's a narrowed link pin beam and has adjustable rear sping plates.

Also has a Vintage Speed stainless exhaust.

Also you can see from the photos how clean and solid it is, all the paint on the photos is the original lotus white factory paint.

thanks for the offers of swaps but would only consider and early Squareback or 912

cheers

Latest posts