• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[SOLD] Rear Seats --CHEAP!-- PICS ADDED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Panel
SOLD
So I've got a rear and middle seat in beige that I'm no longer going to use so want shot of them.

Collection only from Leeds. First £50 gets 'em

Rear seat is in great condition apart from a burn/melt on the front-left (as if you were sitting on it) edge that is about 8x6". Other than that the cover is pretty darn perfect!

The middle seat is a 3 seater with its legs chopped off. Still got the legs so you can be welded back together if required. The cover on this is pretty darn sweet as well.

Pics to follow if required

Old picture of the rear seat prior to damage, followed by a picture of the damage in question.

RearBenchSeatFull.jpg

RearBenchSeatDamage.jpg

No pictures of the middle seat yet as I'm not able to get to it just yet

Any interest?

Want to clear the van and garage out before Christmas so would like to see these gone to a nice, new home :)

What a pitty your so far from birmingham The rear seat would be perfect for my plans just don't think ill get chance to get it :(

Still available if you get the chance Baz :msn4:

Anybody want these? Need for the space is becoming more immanent so come on chaps and chapettes - bag a Christmas bargain! :D

Open to offers for the pair

I contacted a couple of couriers today but there a joke and there's no way I can get up to u so ill have to miss out this time :(

Hi Stuart, no pics of the middle at the moment but should get some up this week.

Sorry to hear that Baz! They're just one of those items that are just too big to be worth shipping about with a private company, eh!

Oops, may have made a wee mistake in my first post...
...the damage is actually on the middle seat, not the rear one!

Here's some more pics of everything. Any questions please ask.

REAR SEAT BASE:
DSC_1011_zps0b371a91.jpg

DSC_1012_zps18f4d8e9.jpg

REAR SEAT BACK:
DSC_1008_zps067d94c1.jpg

Here's the tiny mark on the top of the seat back
DSC_1010_zps8b0188ce.jpg

BENCH SEAT:
DSC_1000_zps765b44bb.jpg

DSC_1002_zpse025279e.jpg

DSC_1001_zpsb113c27e.jpg

DSC_1003_zps9f251ac7.jpg

DSC_1005_zpsb0c02756.jpg

DSC_1006_zpse9ac6c2c.jpg

There are a few marks/indents on the seats but that's just from stuff being stored on top of them for a few months. The springs all seem good.

Any questions just ask :)

Come and get 'em!!

Christmas bump!

Really don't think I'm asking much for these, am I?

Starting to clear the garage tomorrow (weather permitting) so these need a new home :)

Now listed on Aircooled Auctions

http://www.aircooledauctions.co.uk/auction_details.php?name=microbus-rear-and-middle-seats&auction_id=100420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can't believe you're selling these seats this cheap and nobody even wants them. Way too far for me, but if you were close I would buy them in a heartbeat. Rearseat in this state alone would cost me €200 from one of the sponsors here.

Not going to Ninove are you?

Latest posts