• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Right then the time has come i think to let her go....
dont want to but sister just passed her test and its only a matter of time till she gets a car and theres no space for the bus..

*1972 factory hightop (was a panel van but converted to camper)

*MOT AND TAX TILL END AUGUST 09!!!!

*we are the third owners from new (the first being the ones that undertook the camping conversion)

*walkthrough

*rock n roll bed (homebru but very well done)

*cooker/grille, sink and fridge....

*awning included but never used so not sure on condition

*kenwood mask headunit with 10disc changer in cupboard hooked up to two 6x9 sony xplods under the front seats and two kenwood speakers in rear.. all very loud and clear

*standard 1600tp engine which runs well and hasnt broken down on us

* oil temp guage fitted (press guage also fitted but not hooked up yet)

*vauxhall gsi alloys fitted with good tyres

*new justkampers carpet in cab

* new nearside rear wheel arch..

*structrally solid

*electric washers (makes life simpler)

*bottom of sliding door needs repair but not noticable

*paint a bit scabby

*will come with original wheels too if required (good tyres fitted to them aswell)

*no heating due to no heatexhangers (j tubes and header fitted) but will also come with original exhaust , excellent heat exchangers, header and two small flange silencers (empi quietpak and mondo copy)

all in all a very rare van with loads of character and a great laugh.. can stand up easy inside so much more comfortable than alot of vans and no fiddling with pop tops when going camping...

looking for 3.5k ono or p.x with somthing interesting (money my way) as i need to replace the daily too.

Picture005.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture016.jpg

get shot of those nasty wheels lower the ride and tidy the interior and that is one cool bus...good luck...

Araon said:
get shot of those nasty wheels lower the ride and tidy the interior and that is one cool bus...good luck...

i like the wheels .. different from the usual crap that seams to be common on the vw "scene" and i kinda like the interior too... its a cheap 70's van with a 70's interior... for 4k i shouldnt be tidying it... for 4k its a on the road solid bus that needs some tlc

need this gone asap so 3.5k ono!!!!!! thats dirt cheap im open to offers on it but if they are to silly then il just scrap the thing

Latest posts