• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Solex 34 PICT3, vac dizzys, external reg, coil

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi!

More spare bits after a clearout. All are untested.

Carb, Solex 34 PICT3 £25
Dizzy, complete, cap, rotor arm etc £15
Dizzy, bare with vac, needs work £5
External regulator £5
Coil £5

Pictures

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

Cheers!

Alistair

hi, i will have the carb and dist.(complete)how mutch posted please and how you want paying,can you see ant reason why the carb would not work(fitted with an o haul kit?
many thanks paul

baycrazy said:
hi, i will have the carb and dist.(complete)how mutch posted please and how you want paying,can you see ant reason why the carb would not work(fitted with an o haul kit?
many thanks paul

Hi!

I have someone already interested in this via pm - so will let you know what happens.......

Alistair

baycrazy said:
many thanks paul

Hi!

I still have the carb m8 if you are still interested. I had a closer look, it has a missing stud on the carb flange, so will need a bolt or stud aralditing in? Some play on the shaft, so a rebush and rebuild? There is a bung on the front which often comes out or leaks, there is some epoxy or suchlike over this, may well be stopping the bung from coming out. It has the electric choke and the solenoid still fitted too.

Anyway, there you go, maybe be usefull for spares or rebuild. ;)

Cheers!

Alistair

Latest posts