Splitscreen Presents !!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howie123

Reaction score
After years of telling relatives the difference in split screens versus my earlybay :roll: I thought this year i'd finally done it and not got anything on xmas day with a splitscrren on it as a present, but………………….the outlaw outdone herself today !!!
All split screen based:
Calendar / Clock / Puzzle / Book !!!! :evil:
Words escape me but I managed a smile :lol:

I got a bit of both bay and split prezzies but that's coz I like splits only ended up with a bay as I couldn't afford a splitty :D

We need a swap shop for all the doubles in vw related stuff from well intentioned family although to be fair, for me this year it was only a 2015 calendar and the little book of the campervan.

Told my girlfriend I'd get a load of splitty presents. Got a remote control splitty, splitty pillow and splitty tree decoration. :roll:

I got the compulsory splitty calendar!!!!.,
And , a new one, duvet & pillow covers!!, :shock: :shock: :lol:

My Mother in law has finally got the message this year after I explained that if she is going to by camper related stuff it has to have a VW badge and NOT the CMD badge!

Only a lego splitty this year (marked improvement) and tbh I've enjoyed putting it together :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Liam

Went in Maplins yesterday after an sd card, took my 2 year old daughter in who immediately started shouting bam bam (which means camper van lol) looked round & she was pointing to a remote control split, had to buy it as it was an ok price but ended up stacking 9 AA batteries in it :(
pretty good fun razzing it round the house

Latest posts