spotlights

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartdunc

Reaction score
hi i want to get some yellow spotlights anyone advise me on which to get ??

thanks stu

I get the impression it was a dealer fit option which means you could probably go for any of the three.

Hi, I believe the most common option was Bosch lights. Expect to pay £10 ish each for them, keep checking ebay, car boots and stuff. You never know where they will turn up. ;)

If you buy some original 70's lights they may come with 48W British Prefocused bulbs. You can upgrade these to halogen 55w, but with a BPF base. See link http://www.classic-spares-electrical.com/phdi/p1.nsf/supppages/bby?opendocument&part=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a set of Lumax D1's on mine, which didn't cost a fortune.

Tony

I picked up a fog light that has a rheostat control so that you can adjust the brightness of it,only payed £5 for it at a local classic car show.In the past Ive wired spots direct to the battery with an inline fuse with heavy cable which I know isnt the right way to do it.Ive read elsewhere that I should use a relay in the circuit,could someone please post up a simple diagram and tell me where I can get hold of a relay that is suitable. Thanks in advance. Chris

Latest posts