• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stagg Tim 7 piece drum kit for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOM68

Reaction score
Hi there,

This is a Stagg Tim 7 piece full size drum kit that I bought this for my son a few years back, however due to him moving onto other instruments, this has been sat in the loft gathering dust. I have decided that it needs to go and hopefully someone will be able to make use of it and I will be able to fill the space with some other junk instead.... :p

It consists of a 22" bass drum, 12" and 13" toms, 16" floor tom and 14" snare. It also comes with cymbal and high hat, practice stool and practise pads which cover all the drums, (thinking back, these cost me about £20+)

Overall it is in not bad condition, the white covering of the snare drum is flaking off, however it doesn't to my ears, make any difference to the sound. There are a couple of marks from general wear and tear on the other skins and symbols, however again nothing to worry about.

I have moved it into my garage and so it needs to be gone ASAP, so how does £45 sound?

Cheers

Paul

Hi there, yes still available and up in Harrogate.

Thanks

GOM

Latest posts