Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars of course there is no subtitute
Boba_shows_his_finger_xD_by_Xelidhean.gif

cant compare em

star wars is still mind bogglingly good even today for such an oldish film and has stood the test of
time therefore has to win.
Off subject but never watched Wiz of Oz as a kid, but have as a parent and must admit quite taken back how good this looks even by todays standards.

Current films just push the CGI shite and juddery camera so you dont have a clue what your
trying to focus on so it just makes you think somethings dynamic and fast - (ive resorted to
shaking my bus to make me believe its goin 148mph :D )
Out of all of them, LOTR has to be by far the best and we will see if this becomes a future classic
over yep you guessed it ....time !

cheers
potts

Muppet doesn't even come close Scott!!!! :roll:

Star Wars or LOTR's? actually neither, never really got the fascination with Star Wars (I was a Trekker, sorry :mrgreen: ) and LOTR's is too much to stomach after watching the extended versions a few times over. Can't wait for The Hobbit though :?

If I actually had the time to sit and watch a trilogy of anything, it'd be either Bourne, The Matrix, or Underworld...although my wife would probably be watching Harry Potter...again!!!!

:)

oh no...can of worms.....bourne identity is a thang i`m into, underworld too...ah darn it matrix too....but i think only the matrix has cult status here no? sure the others are good with the last of the bournes being supreme but only the matrix offers cult status..in my deluded nicotine starved muppett opinion :lol:

Without going too far off topic, I present to you R2"DD"2...

starwars_r2d2suit.jpg

... :shock: :mrgreen:

moler said:

starwars_r2d2suit.jpg

My misses has the same swim suit ;) also tried to get the c3po one but they had sold out :cry: and they dont make them anymore :cry:

easy said:
moler said:

starwars_r2d2suit.jpg

My misses has the same swim suit ;) also tried to get the c3po one but they had sold out :cry: and they dont make them anymore :cry:

if there was one chance in hell of my missus lookin like that in that swimsuit, id buy her it
and wear a c3po one myself :msn4:

pottinger said:
easy said:
moler said:

starwars_r2d2suit.jpg

if there was one chance in hell of my missus lookin like that in that swimsuit, id buy her it
and wear a c3po one myself :msn4:

She does and so do i! :shock: :lol:

I must be an OLD fuker. If it the movies, Star Wars. The books LOTR. And she would make me a ... wanker.

glad to see my idle musing led to sexy star wars babe....at this point i have to declare star wars 4-6 as the winner and i hope to see many star wars babes on the show circuit this year...i`m working on my Ob1 costume and of course sabre :mrgreen:
....unless the L.O.T.R. fans can come up with anything better?

Latest posts