Sticky Marshmallow

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howie123

Reaction score
After looking at everyone's threads for the last couple of years, thought I better get me arse into gear and share with you the 'The Sticky Marshmallow' named in the states and it kinda suits her :lol:
Busy couple of weeks putting in the new sound deadening mats, bloody great, pinched the idea from STUF on here, cheers fella :D

Finished sticker bombing side window, wife hates it :roll: , I love it :lol:

New steering wheel cover, got fed up of hands sticking to wheel when hot as the laquer was fecked !!!

Couple of trips away, WOWO in East Sussex what a great site, fires allowed and then a quick trip to Alive n Dubbin on Saturday :D

Hope to try and meet some peeps on here at sone festivals this year, so if you see the sticky marshmallow pop over and say Hi, always loads of beers need tasting (I import beer for me job, hard life but someone got to do it !!!)
Cheers
Howie

glad to see my old van going well.

good to see you have the cali number plate with it, and the HB sticker i put on it 8)

are you doing vanfest? be good to see it again :D

Hey Robb,
Yep couldn't lose the HB sticker and plates.
Have made a few mods to the suspension and fitted leisure battery and engine pulls like a train :D
Not sure on vanfest but if we do will defo give you a shout.
Cheers

Very neat... love the upholstery. How much of an impact has the noise treatment made?

fire3500 said:
Very neat... love the upholstery. How much of an impact has the noise treatment made?

great stuff and really bonds well, noticeably quieter but now can I hear the wife better, so maybe not so great :roll:

Howie123 said:
fire3500 said:

great stuff and really bonds well, noticeably quieter but now can I hear the wife better, so maybe not so great :roll:

:lol:

Who did your upholstery mate? Really nice.

Who did your upholstery mate? Really nice.[/quote]

Was done by the previous owner and he did a quality job, does get complimented on by everyone who see's it.
Think he was an upholsterer by trade but not sure he's still around.

Latest posts