• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Still looking for the right van...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul and claire

Reaction score
We've seen some great vans but are still looking for 'the one'! Has to be solid, no welding, surface rust only, interior as original as possible, ideally OG paint or before and after pics if it's been recently painted, Westy or Devon preferred, cash waiting... Come on guys and gals...

paul and claire said:
We've seen some great vans but are still looking for 'the one'! Has to be solid, no welding, surface rust only, interior as original as possible, ideally OG paint or before and after pics if it's been recently painted, Westy or Devon preferred, cash waiting... Come on guys and gals...

Hi Paul did you get the PM?

hello a contact of mine in the usa has got a solid 1970 westy for sale $5000.i live in england and can arrange shipping.if you email me at [email protected] i will send photos.please do not contact me through the earlybay.com as its better to use my email address.all give me a contact number and i will phone you if you like.thank you

Im currently restoring this bus at the moment, will be a totally solid californian import finished in white over the original neptune blue once finished, with a good 1600tp motor

bay1.jpg

cheers Rich

got a rock solid RHD SO67R becoming avaliable.Currently in SA but will ship to order...visit http://www.vwclassics.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;)

I think I got this one handled with a oh my gosh nice original westy named macy.. thanks paul and claire

John deitchman
aka theovalguy
number 1 exporter of vw buses and other cool cars from TEXAS usa 368 happy owners to date and counting

Latest posts