• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stock width king & link pin beam for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K@rlos

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Westfalia pop-top
I brought this a while ago with the intensions of narrowing it but have decided just to get a Slamwerks beam due to being lazy. It's a brand new beam never fitted to a bus, comes with idler pin, roller bearings, a servo mount (LHD) and has 70- onwards bolt pattern.

Would be ideal for someone looking for a slight bit of tuck due to being slightly narrower than a ball joint beam to begin with, would just need adjusters fitted.

As I say never used, just want what I paid so £60

Karl

sent you a pm. Also could you send me a quick pic please.

Take care

K@rlos said:
I brought this a while ago with the intensions of narrowing it but have decided just to get a Slamwerks beam due to being lazy. It's a brand new beam never fitted to a bus, comes with idler pin, roller bearings, a servo mount (LHD) and has 70- onwards bolt pattern.

Would be ideal for someone looking for a slight bit of tuck due to being slightly narrower than a ball joint beam to begin with, would just need adjusters fitted.

As I say never used, just want what I paid so £60

Karl

Latest posts