Stolen van blues...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats shocking! :evil: i have posted it on my club site aswell, eyes open in Bristol for you.
Bear_Hug_by_pro_amateur.gif

gutted for you mike,send us some pics and i'll print them off and stick them up in the shop.and of course i'll keep em peeled for you.

Rich@coolair

Cheers guys, nice to hear from my mates who are gutted knowing the van but hearing from people I am yet to meet really shows we have such a great community here.

If it ends up at shows the bars below the body are something any new owner would not think twice about but which for people on here really could identify the van even if the colour changed. Devon tintop crossovers are are enough so I reckon we may get 'em eventuually!

Gutted for you Mike, hope it turns up somewhere, you know everyone on here will be looking out for it.
I will be spreading the word and keeping an eye out in the Surrey and South London area.

If the tossers that nicked it are captured I hope they get what they deserve ( a few months in hospital !! ),

Mike sorry to hear that, was looking forward to seeing Chris's handywork at some point.....there really are some cunts around....

Eyes peeled.......

as everyones said, gutted for you, hope you get it back ok. Its one of my own biggest fears when i get it back out on my drive.
More eyes out for you up north.

Sorry to here this mike hope you find it soon and to the person who took it i hope you meet with a painfull end
Will keep my eyes open for it in suffolk

It's bad enough when a new car gets stolen but when a classic that you have spent a lot of time and effort taking care of and restoring it just makes it ten times worse!
Hope your van is found and they string up the scrotes that stole it.

i know it don't help but the late that was stolen last night has been found so it is still possible you could be reunited.....please feel free to make jokes about the scum finding out it was a late and deciding it wasn't worth owt.......

Mike, I'm just so gutted for you. I thought the concrete through the back window was bad enough. I really feel for you and at times like this words are so inadequate.

I'm in Devon at the moment so will keep eyes open down here. Will also keep an eye out when we get home. It's a real bummer because all those memories have been stolen with it. Really hope it turns up soon.

Andy

Mike called me this morning and told me the news, i felt like id been punched in the gut... utter utter scum. i spent 3 months solid on mikes bay with the roof swap and rebuild and the best part of finishing it was i knew that it was going to be used. that beastie was up n down the motorway to wales, doing wedding runs, camping all times of the year, just being used as it should be.

i cant imagine how bad mike feels, like with most of us the bus was part of the family.
Mike and his family are some of the nicest people you could meet, to think that someone could steal his bus, basically a big chunk of your life just makes me sick.

I truly hope its found, i also hope we find the pondlife that did this... id make sure they didnt do it again.

keep your eyes open folks, not only for the whole bus but (and i hate saying this) anyone who suddenly has rust free cab doors, sliding door or tailgate in chaiti red and pastel white. small 5 BRMs, devon interior, deluxe trim, early bumpers. newish mexican 1600, bluebird SQP and a recent NOS carb..... maybe they can be caught this way

Again mike, i cannot believe its happened to a top bloke like yourself
gutted
C

bad news - on look out in essex :msn4:
There was a few gone from Kent a little while back, wonder if its the same scum :evil: :evil:

just put a thread up on retro rides

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=stln&thread=110117" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Very sorry to hear this Mike, completely gutted for you :( Will be keeping my eyes peeled.

Latest posts