• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stunning RANGE ROVER VOGUE on 22" Alloys

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CockneyPlayboy

Reaction score
** STUNNING RANGE ROVER 4.4 V8 VOGUE **

(Willing to sell cheaper with standard wheels)

The time has come now that my CAMPER is nearing completion and I need to spent some of my 'car attention' on it instead, that I have finally decide to part with my main pride and joy. I doubt you will find a more pampered and cared for example of this marque, this Range Rover looks a million dollars and is about as genuine as you can get.

$_58.JPG

I searched the length and the breadth of the country to locate a low mileage, good condition example with full main dealer service history. I then set to work making it even better until it reached the status that you see it today. I doubt you will ever see a Range Rover like this that has had over 16 hours of intense detailing to get the paint to a show standard... It is a fact that when I drop this car into the main dealers for servicing it out-shines the brand new ones and always pulls comments from the paint shop and maintenance guys.

$_58.JPG

There are many features on this car such as the face-lift supercharged colour coded grill and side vents and those amazing polished genuine KAHN 22" Alloys that have been highly polished, painted and detailed.... a total with tyres that ran over £4000 alone!

* LOW mileage of just 77k miles
* Full Main Dealer Land Rover service history
* Just been serviced a couple of months ago and wont need servicing for another 12k miles (Big service, £792 spent)
* Professionally machined, clay-barred, swirl reduced and three stage polished before being sealed with concourse fine wax - bodywork
* 22" Polished and Machined then detailed/painted Kahn Alloy wheels. UN-CURBED with 4 very good tyres
* Expensive top of the range Bury blue-tooth carphone kit and iPhone adapter. (downloads all contacts and songs via bluetooth)
* CD Changer / Cassette Head Unit CD & radio (got the lot!)
* Two Keys
* Professionally tinted privacy glass all around (lesser tint on the front side windows, but still nicely tinted)
* Colour coded mirrors and door handles
* Full black badges to match the bodywork, including the Land Rover badges
* Climate Control with Ice-cold Air Conditioning
* Electrical everything, mirors ,steering wheel and column, windows etc
* Rarer SUNROOF model
* Voice activated controls
* TV and advanced Trip Computer
* Premium Surround Sound upgrade
* Integrated Sat-Nav

* AND its a 2004 which means CHEAPER CAR TAX.... no £475 road tax here ... THIS car will only set you back £280 per year.

$_58.JPG

I could go on and on about the spec all day long but you know what these 'Knights of the Road' are and you know what they have in them. All I can tell you is that the car runs perfectly, drives lovely, pulls as it should from that 4.4 V8 ultra-reliable BMW engine and shifts through the gears silky smooth. There are no gearbox or engine issues with this the 4.4 V8 petrol version that you get on the TDV6's... these really are strong as an OX.
With these luxury 4x4's it really isnt about finding a cheap one, there are plenty out there that will end up costing you at least half again what you paid for it in repair bills. And this is how I approached the purchase when I was looking. I found the best one with the lowest mileage and with full pedigree and service history. These cars are too expensive to mess about with trying to find a bargain - try to find the very best one you can.

$_58.JPG

All low/high ratios on the gearbox work fine and the air suspension pumps up and down as it should. Whilst I am not a mechanic and so cannot guarantee the car in anyway I am however more than happy for you to have any inspection on it. I have had only one issue with the car and that was I had a radiator fitted as it sprung a small leak and this was replaced by the Range Rover main dealer..... thats it. I have had it serviced at the main dealer also and the car has never wanted for anything. I recently have only just had the car serviced and checked all over and anything needing rectification was done to the price of £792 - so to my knowledge there is nothing you will need to do.

$_58.JPG

I also have a full spare set of 5 standard alloys complete with road-legal tyres which I put on when the weather gets really bad for a couple of months in the winter so that I dont get salt on those expensive and stunning 22 inch alloys. (In fact the car is currently running on the winter wheels but I will put the Kahns back on for the sale dont worry). I store the Kahn alloys in my warm dry garage when not in use. They are in amazing condition and you wont find any scuffs or scraped on them.

$_58.JPG

Is there ANYTHING I can pick fault with on this car if I am being really picky?

1) There is some very slight bubbling not on the mirror but on the backing plate that joins it onto the car... you will probably miss it unless I point it out but it can be replaced I just havent gotten around to ordering a new part and then getting it painted.

Thats about it.... I told you I was being really picky!

$_58.JPG

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN UPDATED LOOKING RANGE ROVER WITH ALL THE TRICK BITS IN AMAZING CONDITION AND WITH FULL MAIN DEALER SERVICE HISTORY AND A LOW MILEAGE - THEN YOU REALLY CANT FIND BETTER!
As with all my cars, I am fussy and an extreme perfectionist when it comes to looking after them and I have been very proud to own this amazing example. I am in my third year of ownership now and it is time for me to wrestle with my instincts and try something else. I have issues with my back following intensive treatment these days and keeping this car as immaculate as I like to is now starting to become a very painful experience... as is having to wash it weekly regardless of how dirty or clean it still looks. So I am going to try my luck with a smaller two -seater performance car. (perhaps a Z4M if you happen to have one!)

$_58.JPG

$_58.JPG

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING - I guarantee that once you view this Range Rover, you wont want any other one other than this. SO come and have a look. You can inbox me for my telephone number.... I am sure once viewed you will break my heart and drive it away!

(during one of my paintwork detailing sessions)
$_58.JPG

£11,999 ovno with the 22"s

£10,999 No Offers WITH STANDARD ALLOYS

Tel: 07770 967313
Email: [email protected]

**Additional notes: The private plate does not come with the car and so once a deposit is received I will have the plate transferred off and write you a receipt stating this. I do however have another provate plate on retention certificate should you wish to purchase one to keep the year off of the car but this will not form part of the same price sale. It is - 7842 NF - should you be interested.

Marriedblonde said:
Thats a lot of car for the money. I assume who ever bought took the big rims as they make the car?

J.

Yep he fell in love with it lock stock and barrel! Paid the asking price there and then, no quibbling! :D

Just checked, cockneyplayboy. Coincidence as I had a z4 coupe that is on detailing world. But from a long time ago :)

My Z4 on there

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=71445" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Before I put the proper wheels on :)

z4coupe1.jpg

z4coupe3.jpg

z4coupe4.jpg

and I found my 330 coupe as well

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=109920" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And my scirocco

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=158290" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and my current ride on there

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=316936" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ok have to admit I have all the gear to do it myself but young family and a bus resto mean I don't have the time (thats my current excuse anyway - although I do the weekly wash on both mine and the wifes ML)

Yeah here are a few more pics of my Z4M........

Prior to the new rims but AFTER my marathon paint-machining session...

10568883_10152606617519808_2037001818313035944_n.jpg

10401507_10152606596034808_9134441835833033364_n.jpg

10570269_10152606596134808_3570446093196212221_n.jpg

10474467_10152543323679808_3713535818173031254_n.jpg

1532161_10152544124709808_6835436620790046437_n.jpg

AAA-9_zpsf11547aa.jpg

AAA-13_zpsc041efa9.jpg

Latest posts