SUMMERFEST 09 (NOTTINGHAM)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nay

Reaction score
after last years success were doing it all again..would love an earlybay lineup if someone fancies contacting me....ill do you a great deal...hows a van and two occupants for a tenner all weekend if prebooked.....say for ten or more vans...dubdays.com cheers nay

I was handed a flyer for this show at bustypes, interested in trading "mr whitewalls" there. Would you be able to give me a trade plot with part hardstanding and in area where customers could get their vehicles to me?

ant

Araon said:
review the web link fella its a duff un

Seems as though it should be http://www.dubdayz.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Looks like a good show and not too far from me :D

ant said:
I was handed a flyer for this show at bustypes, interested in trading "mr whitewalls" there. Would you be able to give me a trade plot with part hardstanding and in area where customers could get their vehicles to me?

ant
yes mate can sort that for you.....tell you wot...go on the website and print off the trade form and send it in with a cheque for 20 quid(not fifty as it says on the form) and include a note saying you have spoken to nay and you will be requireing... a hard standing.......my guess is you will make your money back ten minutes after your set up...my square being one and my mates 67 more than likely behind it....we were looking at your vzi thread the other day. :D ...in fact you can do mine and leave it on your stand if you like..should draw in the punters.....oh and might be able to sort you electric hookup aswell but thats first come first served as theres only a few...nay

Latest posts