Sunday 9th December

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike F

Reaction score
It's the KK Christmas do and it'd be a good way for anyone within a drive of Southend to meet up with some festive spirit. Let's not make a long list - I'll post details of what time we aim to be passing specific places and if you join in or maybe meet us down there then great!

Shouldn't take that long to get there :wink:
I've got the gearbox now - I just need to find the time to get it fitted.

im up for it but probably in the bug....took a grinder to the bus this weekend n its looking a bit sorry for itself! :shock:

slammedkustom said:
im up for it but probably in the bug....took a grinder to the bus this weekend n its looking a bit sorry for itself! :shock:

sk1.jpg

Buy a tent next time dude!

I've e-mailed KK and the event runs from 10 to 5. I'd personally prefer to get there early with an earlyish departure back.

How about if we set the times by Ego's departure time from Brighton, I'll tag on at Swanley 90 mins later, Taffy as well - SK by the tunnel another 15 mins on?

Then meet with Grazy, Slammedresto ad whoever else fancies coming along somewhere in bandit territory - suggestions?

I may go along with sk and bring the beetle for a change if I can start it.

Jabbo? Carole? - are you joining us?

Im hoping to have an MOT by then, but could be pushing it getting registered in time

Theres a BIG TESCOS as you get to southend, you cant miss it, its just off a roundabout............as you go up the dual carriageway on the a127 (beware of the cameras), at the bottom theres the tescos

Good point to meet up and cruise down

i may be ashamed in my prius............. :oops:

Excellent!

If I park up on the bridge just before the junction I could get a pic of you then catch you up and also ring sk so he can leave and meet up.

Anyone else from the south east joining us or don't you drive your vans?!!

mike re the "spy shots" of my van...you have way too much spare time :lol:

looking forward to the swapmeet :D

Mike F said:
Jabbo? Carole? - are you joining us?

I'll probably be rolling in the Passat dude, so I'd be letting the convoy down me thinks. :(

slammedkustom said:
mike re the "spy shots" of my van...you have way too much spare time :lol:

looking forward to the swapmeet :D

check the time difference in the postings! Just 8 mins to do the second pic, load to photobucket and then post!