• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

swap westy 3/4 width r&r bed for full width ALL FOR SALE!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hart5lizard

Reaction score
need westy full width bed
have in exchange 3/4 width bed lhd plus for sale wardrobe unit both in good overall cond.
and over head locker

Change of plan, rock & roll bed, coolbox sink unit, wardrobe, overhead locker all for sale £500 collect from pe128jg

south lincs.

cheers dan 07966169803

i already had that idea, would also need wardrobe side r&r bed hinge as not mirror image of other one

cheers any way

I'm sure that hinges on a 3/4 westy bed are different to those on a full width one as the hinges next to the wardrobe mount differently as they are not on the wheelarch but inboard,

ive converted mine, it just needs a slight mod for where it mounts to the van, other than that, you need 2x wheel arch style wooden ends.... so just mirror the other end.

can get pics if you want...

but un-bolting the hinges and fitting it in place would be just as good, 1 tip if you do end up pulling the hinges off, to make it mount like a full width etc, esp, if you take both off to make them both the same time....
write on in marker, which way round they go,LH/RH hidge, top, bottom, front lower base, back rest etc.. etc.. as they are easily mixed up, and it flip the wrong way etc..

cheers
alex.

hi can u send me some pics, its just what im after, cheers

hart5lizard said:
need westy full width bed
have in exchange 3/4 width bed lhd plus for sale wardrobe unit both in good overall cond.
and over head locker

Change of plan, rock & roll bed, coolbox sink unit, wardrobe, overhead locker all for sale £500 collect from pe128jg

south lincs.

cheers dan 07966169803

Latest posts