• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T2 parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gripper

Reaction score
I have come across these t2 parts and glass and am looking to sell them on so they may be if it some of your members as I own a t5 for my sins. I have included pictures but open to offers on all, local delivery can be arranged. Thanks.

hi there.. i'm gatheirng some parts for a winter project and i'm interested in the rear door and the two opening window vents for a early (68) bus. Also after an engine lid for the same bus if you happen to have one?
Cheers, Justin

Hi I have the rear door and window vents no engine lid. I am no expert these belonged to my dad so at a fair price you are welcome to them. Where abouts are you.

Am interested in the rear lights for early bay. What’s the condition of the rear and inside the unit?
Where are you based?
Cheers

Would be an idea to put your location, there are some larger items that need collection.

would b interested in the opening quarter light windows I'm in Blackpool so collection no prob 🤠

Hi the windscreen is OK you can have the lot for £150 if you can collect asp thanks

have you still got opening quarter lights?
I've sent pm with contact details if still available I can collect straight away.

Hi interested in front headlights, rear lights and lhd wiper motor. Are you happy to package if I sort courier?
Thanks

Hi interested in front headlights, rear lights and lhd wiper motor. Are you happy to package if I sort courier?
Thanks

Hi sorry I just have rear lights left on your but am happy to send them if you are interested I will photo what is left.

Hi,
Do you still have the early rear lights please.
If you have could you give me a price including postage.
cheers
Chris

Latest posts