Talking of sad statistics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never really been away, just tend to read rather than post these days.

As for a new toy not just yet. I can't justify the money as may be taking a change in career and need the dosh to get me sorted. You probably also remember that I managed to source lots of nice parts inc OG ones at crazy low prices through searching etc..... well I think those days are gone due to the early scene growing in demand and therefore it would be even more expensive for me to do a project as I like my parts.

If i did get another project I think it would be an early RHD Square Back rather than a Bus. I think I would get more use out of a square as I don't really do the show scene much as i find they get boring after a while and with two young children they are into things at weekends these days and want to encourage that with them.

I also finding camping bloody hard work these days and would rather do weekends away indoors. I think the shite weather the last few years hasn't helped but saying that I have a huge Khyam tent in the loft and all the camping gear and may go next year if we have decent weather.

scott wilson said:
you were a prolific poster though mike and seem to being drawn in again...looking for a new toy????

Latest posts