Thanks again NOSVW

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

our bus 68

Reaction score
Just to say a big thanks to Simon at NOSVW for another MOT success and another year cruising.

You and Luke (Gary Angel Racing) are a credit to the Volkswagen scene. Your enthusiasm and knowledge is fantastic and I can always guarantee a good laugh with you guys when I pop in.

A very highly recommended team for all your VW needs.

Thanks again

Rob

Couldn't agree more. Si put mine through it's MOT and then did a great job of lowering it (with Luke).
Cheers chaps! :D

ozziedog said:
I went down to see these guys last week. Good fun and know their stuff :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Highly recommended :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:

Hey Ozziedog. you must have spotted my white 68 Dormy in there when you visited.

our bus 68 said:
ozziedog said:
I went down to see these guys last week. Good fun and know their stuff :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Highly recommended :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:

Hey Ozziedog. you must have spotted my white 68 Dormy in there when you visited.

Not only did I spot it :msn4: I pulled Sherbie in right behind your dormie when I exchanged them roofs. Rusty did say that the bus was an Early bay persons,,,,,,,but,,,,,,,,,, he couldn`t remember your user name :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, Sorry about the grass up Rusty !!! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Latest posts