• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Citrus Valley Campground Bus SOLD.......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
The Citrus Valley Campground Bus

One of the best examples world wide of original period signwriting on a Bus Ever

None of the OG sign writing has been touched up or added it its 100% original applied back in the day and Still Surviving

The bus was orginally from Florida and made its way to the UK , I aquired it in late 2009 and I embarked on a full ground up restoration , Heres the build thread

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26564" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There isnt anything it hasnt had, from the all new Slamwerks suspension, 5 inch narrowed linkpin beam to the adjustable rear spring plates,fully rebuilt brakes including all new hard lines and cylinders including the master cylinder to the new Fully polished Enkei 5 spokes ( The first set fully polished Ever ) The fully retrimmed interior including a brand new headliner to the complete Westfalia interior in the back
The chassis has been notched and detailed to let the bus run this low and all the suspension has been painted and detailed too. The front has wheel Tubs to get it down

Check out the Youtube rolling Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eeu_FLeF41I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Busfreeze2010no2.jpg

Busfreeze2010.jpg

VF2010no4.jpg

Rolling to Vanfest 2010

DSC04466.jpg

The westy interior

DSC04428.jpg

The new headliner installed By Spirit interiors

DSC04464.jpg

frtwheelarch1.jpg

Wheel arch mats trimmed to fit the Tubs ;)

This is the only bus I would even consider parting with mine for.........

8)

Your next project MUST be really special to beat this. Someone is gonna get one of the world coolest bays.

No stone unturned........another cool, sympathetic resto.

Not only keeping the looks........rocking them lower than should be possible. :mrgreen:

Shame you're not keeping this one Deano, but if it means another cool resto, then...........we are the lucky ones. 8)

Good luck with the sale.

Really nice bus,
Was going to offer you a swap for my slammed 60'panel but I see your already sorted with another bus!
You may get a pm off me once my split has sold,

Cheers. :D

If I was in the market for a bus I'd be knocking you door down mate.

Just been fitted with a brand new alternator conversion from Machine 7, pics to follow and If you've got any sensible offers Then mail me ,This Bus could be in Your garage ready for the summer 8)

Thanks

Gadget

Seen this yesterday all I can say it's sweet if only the mrs like green not purple or I had the spare cash to own two buses

Bttt

the amount of work thats gone into this is unspeakable..it looks like its hardly had anything done and thats the beauty...Gotta say the sick bay in pic one looks awesome too ;) proper cornish that `un
Can`t wait to see you new baby

Looks very 8)
As you can see I sold my split but bought the SlamWerks Texas deluxe, im giving it a resto obviously excluding paint!!
Cant wait to see this on sunday @ DubFreeze :D
Bump for a cool og EB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts