The Late Bay Forum

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozziedog said:
Now that is indeed a very risky business you two. No wonder the other Bay Forum didn’t survive unscathed ;) Tackling the females of our species is a brave endeavour indeedily but that other stuff, talking about weight etc :shock :shock: ;) :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, Tooooooo Rrrrrisssskkkkky :mrgreen:
Look out baz the bailiffs about 😉😀

Bazzaworld said:
scrooge95 said:
Bazzaworld said:
At last it’s back on see you all over there
Are you toying with me Mr Haynes? That’s just not fair, getting a girls hopes up and then dashing them just like that!

Look Barn I’ve caught another 2-0
Grrrr. Never mind Terrordales. You’re on MY list now....

ozziedog said:
Now that is indeed a very risky business you two. No wonder the other Bay Forum didn’t survive unscathed ;) Tackling the females of our species is a brave endeavour indeedily but that other stuff, talking about weight etc :shock :shock: ;) :shock:

Weight eh? Well if Bazza wants to play THAT game I wonder who’d win?!

Kkkaty said:
ozziedog said:

I’m not arguing with women they always win, I’m out

Bazzaworld said:
Kkkaty said:
ozziedog said:

I’m not arguing with women they always win, I’m out
Can't back out now Bazza, Eddie Hearn has already booked the venue :)

dubs and classics said:
Whats the word on TLB Farcebook page.. have there been any updates on there at all?
Nope you're all doomed

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

dubs and classics said:
Whats the word on TLB Farcebook page.. have there been any updates on there at all?

They’re apparently still waiting for a verification email from the host...

Baysearcher101 said:
dubs and classics said:

What's it coming by, an Irish carrier pigeon? Our work emails go from Sheffield to our Detroit servers and back to the UK in seconds, this has taken a bloody week now!

MarkC68 said:
Baysearcher101 said:
dubs and classics said:

What's it coming by, an Irish carrier pigeon? Our work emails go from Sheffield to our servers and back to the UK in seconds, this has taken a bloody week now!
pige on pig e on who’s pig eon ?

Flintstone said:
MarkC68 said:
Baysearcher101 said:

What's it coming by, an Irish carrier pigeon? Our work emails go from Sheffield to our servers and back to the UK in seconds, this has taken a bloody week now!

Dunno but they need to get a dab on and get sorted..our lawn must be the best mowed in our street :shock:

MarkC68 said:
Flintstone said:
MarkC68 said:

Dunno but they need to get a dab on and get sorted..our lawn must be the best mowed in our street :shock:
got pic tur e , dothee av stripes like

I’m still blaming Snotty. He’s clearly lying low somewhere watching all the mayhem he’s caused. Bit like Trump really.
FFS the EU might slap 25% on Harley D parts. Last thing we flipping need.

Kkkaty said:
I’m still blaming Snotty. He’s clearly lying low somewhere watching all the mayhem he’s caused. Bit like Trump really.

I agree this is all snotty’s fault

Terrordales said:
Bazzaworld said:
Kkkaty said:

I agree this is all snotty’s fault
Shut up Haynes!
That’s betterer :D

Latest posts