Crossdresser here :)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stew Forsyth

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum therefore best to find out if I eligible! I have a 71 Devon Moonraker Crossover and wondered whether it is classed as early or late, or none of the above. I think that it is early, reasons are that the front of it is the first thing you look at, low indicator, and it had not been fully developed as a late bay. What do others think thanks ?

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum therefore best to find out if I eligible! I have a 71 Devon Moonraker Crossover and wondered whether it is classed as early or late, or none of the above. I think that it is early, reasons are that the front of it is the first thing you look at, low indicator, and it had not been fully developed as a late bay. What do others think thanks ?
mine's a '72 and I still spend my time here! it's a broad church! Welcome!

Hi all,

I am in the right group then, all good ! I have just replaced the bellows with new ones, got rid of the old metal roof and used the aftermarket roof cap from Just Kampers instead. i had to beef it up by making a timber frame and bonding it, and 8 bolts which hold the 2 firmly in place. I then added some insulation board, glued it in, it's solid and I'm very chuffed with the result. It was a bit time consuming lining everything up properly however managed not to have to drill anything twice so result. I'll upload some photos of the bus and the new roof soon, but put your sunglasses on, she is bright !

Latest posts