The New Camper & Commercial magazine!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Eccles

Reaction score
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
VW Camper and Commercial magazine has been closed by Jazz publishing.
BUT
The new Camper and Commercial magazine has been rescued by a group of hardcore bus enthusiasts and is now focused mainly on air cooled buses (though later water cooled T3s are welcome still). After much hard work the new air cooled VW Camper & Commercial magazine is now printed and available to buy in paper or digital form! You will see from the cover things are already different! For various reasons beyond our control it will not be in the shops this month, and it will be a few weeks until we can process online subscriptions, however you can buy the print version of the new issue, to be posted out to you, by going to
https://www.volkswagencamperandcommercial.co.uk/
and clicking Buy copies and choosing 157 November

Alternatively you can get the digital version for your phone or device by going to
https://pocketmags.com/vw-camper-and-commercial-magazine

This is a brave thing to do in these times but Camper has always been well liked and we feel by concentrating more on air cooled classic buses we will appeal to the core grassroots readership at the heart of the mag. There’s been a lot of talk about wanting air cooled only mags, or air cooled bus shows on social media – now that is a reality.
We hope you support us and buy the magazine and help us build a future. Go online, buy a copy of 157 – we think you’ll like it! Check out our Facebook page and pass the word on to your air cooled bus friends.
David Eccles
Editor
The new Volkswagen Camper and Commercial magazine

PS The new Camper & Commercial magazine is not associated with Jazz Publishing in any way

Hi David
Well done on your brave move and all the best.

Just tried to buy a copy and you do not have West Yorkshire in the drop down for 'state' so unable to go forward in the process!

It's a struggle but getting there with your support!
Am busy working on the next issue for January - and looking fwd to new beginnings in 2021 (in every sense)

Mr Bean said:
Just ordered mine

Hi Mr Bean

I had a notification of a PM from you and for some reason cannot connect to this site under my user name of 1957bus? I have tried different pc's, my phone etc, I just cannot access my account.
I have had to create this new account to get to you but obviously cannot look at messages in my own account, I also cannot PM you I guess because this is a new account.

I can be contacted through my face book name of Brian J box, not sure if I should put my email address on here, anyhow I wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you.

You could try a pm on here assuming I can get back on here to check.

If anyone else see's this could they please let Mr Bean know.

Thanks all

Brian

P.S. Had to go incognito to create this account?

Latest posts