The van is empty, what should I do?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hadders

Reaction score
Got a bit carried away over the weekend, and what was intended to be a quick clean up Oof the inside resulted in me taking all the furniture out, so, bar he front seats, the van is more or less bare.

Plenty of shite underneath, but once hoovered out and washed, all seems solid, just a little surface rust in places.

While it's all empty, anything I should be doing before I start to replace? I suspect it won't go back as easy as it came out, so I don't want to make a habit of it.

Cheers, Mark

Get some sound deadening laid down over the back of the bus to reduce panel vibration and engine drone/noise.

Wish I had thought of this before having the interior fitted

StuF said:
Get some sound deadening laid down over the back of the bus to reduce panel vibration and engine drone/noise.

Wish I had thought of this before having the interior fitted

I can assure you that it was no by design :lol:

The plywood panels look shagged, so I think I'll have to take them off anyway, so insulation and sound deadening looks to be on the cards. I know I've seen threads about this so I'll see if I can navigate the search function.

Might sounds like a daft question, but who does waxoyling? I now faux (I think) does it, but I'm a bit far away for that to be an option

Thanks for the responses

Latest posts