• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tin top early bay new build £10'000 ono ready in March

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philashmoremusic

Reaction score
Afternoon,

It's taken some time but after thinking about this long and hard I've decided to let my van go.

It's almost finished apart from a few small jobs which will be done over the next few months so the van will come with a fresh 12 month mot.

So it's had

new arches, sill, lower sliding door sill, new rear roof section and gutter, new front end and loads of welding done on the chassis so you'll have a solid bus for years to come, fully renewed brakes all round, new gearing bushes cv's all the recon gearbox and engine.

The engine is a 1600 cc with twin 40 kadrons and it has been lowered (only cut and turned on the front tho)

I have seating for the rear which is a rock and roll bed with Z hinghes and have installed a new roof lining which could do with another stretching session to neat things up if you're a perfectionist. standard bay seats in the front too

Photo0038-1.jpg

Photo0041-1.jpg

van.jpg

I've priced it at £10k because all of the van will be more or less brand new and I will give you the choice of colour to have the van so you will get a great RHD early bay that will run as well as any van out there.

I would be interested in PX with cash my way but only on aVW estate and I would need at least £6k cash.

It's a solid, Soon to be MOT'd right hand drive with v5

This van is all metal, not one of these fibre glass and filler vans you find it's an original right hand drive with log book and all..

many thanks

Check out my build thread of this van to see more pictures ect work is ongoing at the moment so the van will not be ready for a month or two.

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=627507" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PM me for more details

Thanks
Phil

I'm not sure how much things are fetching these days so if you have any offers please let me know..

I'm based in nottinghamshire just off jnc 28 of the m1

Latest posts