• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TMI Headliner for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orpheusvw

Reaction score
Hi all,

Bought this quality TMI headliner for my sunroof earlybay bus but have decided to go with a wooden westy style headliner instead, it's still boxed and never been fitted, the colour is the usual VW off white perforated, the description on the box reads "Headliner w/sunroof & post material" IIRC it was a complete headliner with no hole cut out, with another piece for the sunroof panel and enough fabric to cover around the windows, it's just the fabric, no bows included.

Cost me a fair bit and they are currently £257 on VW heritage, looking for £130 cash on collection (Located a few miles south of Sheffield) or happy for you to arrange your own courier if it helps anyone too far to travel, a fair saving if someone is on the look out for one to finish off their project, thought I'd offer it here first before I list it on ebay.

Thanks for looking,

Hi all,

The headliner is now provisionally sold, thanks for all your interest

Cheers,

Paul

Latest posts