Top ten people with to much time on their hands

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gninnam said:
The biscuit thread - those were the days 8)

Oh and has to be hob nobs - sorry - nothing can beat the all round versatility and the
way it handles when dunked - pure poetry :wink:

Are you on drugs?! Hobnobs?! Rich tea is the biscuit of choice for dunking! :lol:

jabbo said:
gninnam said:
The biscuit thread - those were the days 8)

Oh and has to be hob nobs - sorry - nothing can beat the all round versatility and the
way it handles when dunked - pure poetry :wink:

Are you on drugs?! Hobnobs?! Rich tea is the biscuit of choice for dunking! :lol:

Here, here!!!

;)

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
slammedkustom said:
commando with the pants on the head, its part of my "look" :lol:

i thought pulling your shirt up flashing your famous moobs was your trade mark? :D

im catching up on you btw :wink:

yourll never match my moobs!

Mini rolls FTW!

As usual - no one has given any reasons for their choice so my nobs still rule :wink:

Underated and coming up on the inside due to the fact that it is underlooked, the
handling can be a bit damp, but they are always cause a quandry as to how to
pronounce...............

NICE bisuits :wink:

oh boy, oh boy, what an image of you guys I have now, pants on the outside/no pants, dunking your nobs and NICE... this is what I expect if I ever make it to a meet.

Phew!

Has to be the ginger ones for me tho', stick to you own kind an' all. :wink:

Alternativley Malted Milk, hmmmm.

did you know theres actually a cafe somewhere in Padstow or somewhere in Cornwall, that direction, that bans people from dunking their bickies :shock: , true!

i wonder what they would make of us going commando and flashing our moobs too :lol: .

My personal favorite is Foxes Triple. A strange choice i hear you say? but you can dunk then remove both sides of biscuit to reveal the untouched chocolate center that melts in your mouth :) yum

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
My personal favorite is Foxes Triple. A strange choice i hear you say? but you can dunk then remove both sides of biscuit to reveal the untouched chocolate center that melts in your mouth :) yum

Foxes Triple you say :roll:
Will have to investigate that one as never 'dunked' one of those babies before :wink:

Latest posts