• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tow Bar for Sale - SALE PENDING

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cotswoldiver

Reaction score
This was made and fitted to my westy last year by Watling Engineers in St Albans. After I couldn't find a westy swan neck and before Gadget Boy sourced his great version. I wanted a removable version and it has worked a treat on the 'three' occasions I used it!!

Now changed to a bluebird exhaust and yep, it had to come off. Hope someone here may want it before I post on fleabay. Crazy cost last year of £500 fitted, but although there is a very good chance this will fit straight on to someones bus, it may need a bit of adjustment I guess. So looking for £160. Weights a 'ton' so pick up is preferred although sure we could come to some arrangement travel wise
4387594069_52ebd0c78f.jpg

The buyer changed their mind, so back up for sale and a few extra days for EB members to grab a bargain before it gets listed on ebay

SALE PENDING

cotswoldiver said:
This was made and fitted to my westy last year by Watling Engineers in St Albans. After I couldn't find a westy swan neck and before Gadget Boy sourced his great version. I wanted a removable version and it has worked a treat on the 'three' occasions I used it!!

Now changed to a bluebird exhaust and yep, it had to come off. Hope someone here may want it before I post on fleabay. Crazy cost last year of £500 fitted, but although there is a very good chance this will fit straight on to someones bus, it may need a bit of adjustment I guess. So looking for £160. Weights a 'ton' so pick up is preferred although sure we could come to some arrangement travel wise

£125 - Will be listing on ebay this weekend

cotswoldiver said:

The buyer changed their mind, so back up for sale and a few extra days for EB members to grab a bargain before it gets listed on ebay

£125 - Will be listing on ebay next week

Back to the top with the sale fallen through :(

Latest posts