• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Triumph Spitfire 1500, mk 2.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Campmobile70

Reaction score
Trying to move this on for the old guy that lives next door, Triumph Spitfire 1500cc, in white 1976 model, comes with hard and soft tops, in nice condition but has been locked away in the garage for a number of years, just coming out for MOT's.
It has not got a current MOT but the owner says he cannot think why it would not pass, as it has done no miles since the last time it had a MOT.
It has a full stainless steel exhaust system, (sounds very nice) Nice chrome and thats about all I can say about it, if you want to view e-mail for details, he wants £1295 for it, I no nothing about these cars so not sure if it a real bargin or not.
Very cool car for the summer, just in time!!!

Hi,
What info do you need on the car, it is my neighbours, if you want to view it he has said I can show it to people, all I know about the car is it is in tidy condition, runs and drives, I have been in it once, it goes very well, sound great, he has'nt used it for a couple of years, just sits in his garage, he now has Merc 500SL, so the Spitfire is just sitting there,what a waste.
If you want to see it it is in Hadleigh,Essex, I think it needs to be viewed, as it is in a dark garage and would not be able to get decent pictures.

regards

simon

Latest posts