• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Turbo Thomas Stainless Steel Quiet Pack Exhaust & Header

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sadly having to sell my Turbo Thomas stainless steel quiet pack exhaust and header. It's a great looking and sounding exhaust, but I live in a house that's got a stupid steep drive and I kept on scraping it every time I drove on or off it and didn't want to completely trash such a good piece of kit.

As you can see from the pictures there is some scratching to the underside of the silencer and it has been repaired (professionally), but it's all solid and you wouldn't know unless looking from underneath.

I only covered 2,500 miles max with it, it cost me in excess of £300 new, so looking for £150 for it - collection only (Nuneaton - M6 Junction 3)

DSC05677.JPG

DSC05678.JPG

DSC05679.JPG

DSC05681.JPG"

DSC05682.JPG"

Hi there, is this exhaust still available? Also could you tell me what diameter the pipe bores are, is it specced for a 1600cc engine and can it be used with heat exchangers?

Cheers.

Hiya, yeah still available. From memory it's 1" 3/8ths. It's specced for a 1600 engine and suitable for use with heat exchangers.

Latest posts