Tyres

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan.

Reaction score
What size tyres do you fit?

I have american eagle empi 5 reps fitted and recently had my van lowered, only the tyre scrubbed on the front arches and cut into side wall quite deep so I was told to change the 195 65 15's for 165 50 15's and now I really dont like the way it looks, too much gap round the wheel and doesnt look as if its been lowered anymore, that and they look ridiculously skinny in comparison to the rears which now look like theyre on steroids. I am not going to go any lower to fill the arches out again so thinking of going back to a higher profile but narrow tyre possibly 165 65 15 and maybe getting the arches rolled if there is still scrubbing and damage to the tyres.

your opinions/advice/comments or critisicm please, cheers :)

im running 175/55/15 the pic shows empi's but am on brms now but they have the same offset et12

and they dont rub used to have 185/60's on and they did

bus.jpg

thats the look i like, found som 165 65 15's for £34 posted so hope they look ok but no loss if not and the search continues, thanks for your reply i'm sure it will help, good lookin bus you got there too.