• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Uber Secure Pedal locks -

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LHD one please Andy, ideally painted Blue :lol: :lol:

I'd like a LHD one please, preferably red! Please pm payment details.

Thanks,
Nick

I have noted my interest in a LHD one above somewhere however can you confirm are you now making a batch to order for those posting on here and that you will contact us once done?

Not really concerned about colour, orange maybe??

Nugsy said:
Hi, mark me down for a LHD one once your making them again. Not bothered about colour....just security :D

PM payment details once theyre ready
whs.

add me to the list lhd :D

Turkish said:
I have noted my interest in a LHD one above somewhere however can you confirm are you now making a batch to order for those posting on here and that you will contact us once done?

Not really concerned about colour, orange maybe??
Yes added to the list.

looks like i'm going to be busy this weekend. :shock:

I'll pm you all in order after this weekend for payment once the locks are made.

Blue at the moment is the standard colour as I have loads of it available :lol:

Hello Mr Über Cool, could I order one of your pedal locks for a LHD please? How do I go about it, I'm new to this forum, err any forum actually, and new to all things early bay! Thank you!

Rosie said:
Hello Mr Über Cool, could I order one of your pedal locks for a LHD please? How do I go about it, I'm new to this forum, err any forum actually, and new to all things early bay! Thank you!
No worries in the process of making a batch now once I've made enough to get to your name on the list I'll drop you a pm for payment etc. No need to pay beforehand

uber cool said:
Rosie said:
No worries in the process of making a batch now once I've made enough to get to your name on the list I'll drop you a pm for payment etc. No need to pay beforehand

Andy, have you still got me on your RHD list from yonks and yonks ago?

If, not can you add me back on thanks
David

no worries, all orders noted, i'm away for a few days then need to get back to painting them this weekend, then I'll pm you all re payment etc

Latest posts