Unofficial Run To The Sun

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xanadu

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

Are there any other Early Bayers going to the 'unofficial' RTTS at Porth Beach on the bank holiday weekend? (http://www.porthbeach.co.uk/index.htm)

:)

Thats mad, porth beach campsite is great (although is a little full of the caravan crew now) very tight on noise in the evening so cant imagine there will be much noise allowed, we used to get shushed at around 10pm :shock: :roll: :lol:

easy said:
Thats mad, porth beach campsite is great (although is a little full of the caravan crew now) very tight on noise in the evening so cant imagine there will be much noise allowed, we used to get shushed at around 10pm :shock: :roll: :lol:

I'm gonna get shushed quite a bit then :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only going there cos a few of our friends are going & we're meeting up with them down there :roll: :roll:

is a well nice place tho and with the beach just over the road its a result! has won loo of the year quite a few times you know! :wink: :lol:

easy said:
has won loo of the year quite a few times you know! :wink: :lol:

Oooooh...........Just need the paper delivered & I'll be sorted :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spider said:
easy said:
has won loo of the year quite a few times you know! :wink: :lol:

Oooooh...........Just need the paper delivered & I'll be sorted :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: i wonder what first prize is? a Golden Loo Brush? or a gold leaf bog roll :lol:

Latest posts