VanWest '10

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
The weather was shocking, freezing infact, but the Blackthorn was flowing, so not all bad. Had i have been sober for longer maybe i would have had a few more pics :roll: Thanks to Chris (Chris), Rich (Robins), Al (TikiAL) for a gr8 weekend 8) nice to chat to Clem too. Oh and a thanks to the bar staff for the after party Vodka and the lost hours i will never regain!!!!

Picture231.jpg

Picture232.jpg

Just

It really wasnt picture taking weather lol, but your right i am rubbish!!!

Come on guys there were one or two more busses there!!!

Just

It was deffo too cold for much photography!

9d1ecb7b.jpg

5f3e0cad.jpg

be5ef2f5.jpg

I only went in the end cos Id promised my daughter a camp-out, but in the end I had a really nice time. Very different type of show to the norm but I enjoy the change.

Flippin' freezing though! :(

I did wander about over the weekend, but nobody was with their vans...

Met Chippi and Tiki-Al on the beach though. Nice to put some faces to the names. :)

Don't worry about the pics Just. I only took one. :lol:

003.jpg

Had a minor telling off for wheelspinning on the beach and covering the Heritage VW T5 with sand though. :oops:

Was good to meet you guys, what about that poor kid in the baja bug, old bill put crime scene tape over the window and gave him a bollocking in the back of the police car :evil:

My arse was properly twitching when he drove past my bus staring at my US Plates :mrgreen:

sparkywig said:

Met Chippi and Tiki-Al on the beach though. Nice to put some faces to the names. :)

003.jpg

Had a minor telling off for wheelspinning on the beach and covering the Heritage VW T5 with sand though. :oops:

looks to me that you got ya paris roof all sorted then?!? ;)

sparkywig said:

I came to the conclusion you parked your van up and went home for the weekend :lol: Saw you next to the JK Chat banner........something you wanna tell us Sparky??? ;)

Just

creationblue said:
sparkywig said:

I came to the conclusion you parked your van up and went home for the weekend :lol: Saw you next to the JK Chat banner........something you wanna tell us Sparky??? ;)

Just

Nothing that I'm ashamed about. :D

Good to meet a couple a guys on here and as luck would have it, managed to loose the Lt van and the T5 at the cruise start and pull in with a fellow early bayer instead 8) (keep it air cooled :mrgreen: ). Yes the weather was shocking but bizarrly it was warmer on the beach :?: Was it me or was there a distinct lack of interesting traders :?: great if you want to buy clothes and eat lots :lol: did buy a minature Zippy from Rainbow though 8) .

Latest posts