Vapour Trails

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sat here on the patio, shorts and T shirt, a couple of packets of Wotsits have bit the dust and I’m smashing out a rather nice bottle if Koru which is a nice and cheap Sauvignon Blanc from the shores of New Zealand and I’m watching the world fly by. Now the vapour trail when it’s left has an upper strip and a lower strip ??? :?: The top one seems fairly continuous but the lower one has fairly regular little clouds and eventually they all get smashed up and become a long skinny cloud. Now do you think those little regular lower clouds are when the spark plug is firing on a cylinder and producing a little splodge ?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, I’m right in to Savvy Beer :mrgreen:

Spark plugs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure someone will have something to say. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm blazing a trail across the Scottish highlands and still have not been there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep safe all.

J & P
:D :D :D

It was the wine I tell you, I’m fine on Stella and Fosters etc etc but it’s the wine that does for me every time.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,cloud watching is ace !!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts