• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

various bits for sale ,roofracks, ladder,,60s awning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwaddict

Reaction score
sold my early bay so have a few accessories for sale .

3 bow westy roofracks 2 available both in used condition from kharmahn connection . £120 each pics below show them on the van

100_0590-1.jpg

100_0593.jpg

ratty folding roofrack ladder very rare looks the part £60 pic above shows it folded on rack pics below show it used on van
100_0768.jpg

100_0597.jpg

vintage fuel can £15 add pics later

1960s awning in very good condition but does need a small section of the skirt re stiched ( approx 12" ) orange with blue roof £60 dont have pics of this trying to source from other people at the minute

all located in scotland so will have to be collected or arrange your own courier

pics will be added 2moro .located in scotland .roofrack isnt stainless hence the price

the.fordhams said:
Interested in the awning too - pics would confirm
i dont seem to have any pics of it going to try friends i attend shows with to see if they have any as its not really the weather to put it up so bear with me

Hi

Can you tell me what bits you have left?

Also where exactly are you in Scotland, as its quite a big place!!

Cheers

Malcolm

Malglass said:
Hi

Cheers

Malcolm
everything still available at the minute no sales confirmed .im in dunfermline 8 miles north of edinburgh

vwaddict said:
Malglass said:
Hi

Cheers

Malcolm
everything still available at the minute no sales confirmed .im in dunfermline 8 miles north of edinburgh

Cheers sent you a pm

roofracks , ladder ,and awning still available i also have brand new genuine vw sliding door,cab door and rear tailgate rubbers for sale ,also side window rubbers for rear 3/4 windows genuine vw

Latest posts