• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

various bus bits for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
got a good bumper, not mint but good and a lot better than some ive seen!
cost me £40 so id like to get that back
bumper.jpg

bumper1.jpg

tyres! want to go off road! 205/75/15s look almost new, slim whitewalls on one side black on the other. also great for a cal look bug
£45 the pair
tyre1.jpg

tyre2.jpg

way cool for sale sign, suckers to the window and when flipped down it lights up, flip it up and it goes out! i was gonna change the lettering to "surf's up" but never got round to it, can chuck in a ciggie lighter fitment :lol:
£25
forhire1.jpg

forhire2.jpg

2 walk thru panels in red, good condition and includes the deluxe ashtray
£20
IMG_88001.jpg

can be collected from me in bexleyheath, kent or at my workshop in tottenham north london
cheers
C

Chris so how you gonna sell your ass if this goes

forhire2.jpg
[/img]

the light face is it glass or plastic? just thinking how to change it?

think its plastic, should be able to pop the alloy surround off and make a new sign.

andycoco will let you know asap :wink:

That is an old Taxi for hire sign. i drove them for years in Melbourne. I'll buy it to add to my taxi bits collection.
If its not sold of course.
David

i think easy beat you to it lobus! sorry dude :cry:
if not ill let you know, hope all well down under :wink:

Sorry Lobus 8) gonna put it in the van or maybe the notch, give it that dodgy taxi look :wink:

That's OK, it would have got me in trouble for the spend anyway.
Things are good down here at the mo, bloody hot still! Went cruising yesterday but left the camera at home. Sorry for that.
David