• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

various repair panels, shiney bits and stuff

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marcher here are the pics as you asked, its grubby but the glass is good, the black section could do with a bit of satin black but it is a westy mirror for a tenner!
Photo-0068.jpg

Photo-0070.jpg

Thanks M8,
Looks ok to me thanks, will you be at BB next weekend?? or do i have to pay Royal Mail???

regards
marcher :D

marcher said:
Thanks M8,
Looks ok to me thanks, will you be at BB next weekend?? or do i have to pay Royal Mail???

regards

ill be at BB although its in the daily. ill bring it down just give me a buzz :wink:

Hi :D
This is Slammedkustom girlfriend here. Our internet had gone down at home I am posting this from work.
Chris aka slammedkustom will be unable to post back so if you need to get in contact please ring him
on 07930 672 662
Many thanks :wink:

Hi chris,
sorry to miss you on saturday. Thanks very much for the mirror and for fitting it. Looks tops
thanks

Hi Chris

Good to meet you Saturday. Ta for the instrument panel & don't forget if you find anymore of them heater control knobs, I'm your man 8)

Steve