• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various parts/Wolfraces/Eberspacher/tinware for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loxy

Reaction score
Right finally started to get my arse in gear and try to get rid of some of my hoard of assorted vw parts (haveacamper will never believe that I am actually selling stuff!)
I am planning to attend BVF on Sunday morning otherwise postage is extra.

first off a set of 4 wolfrace alloy wheels 6Jx14 5x112 (et30 if I remember correctly) 1 has been partly polished(a vast improvement I think) the others are unrestored - appear to be in good nick although the backs are a little rough. £150
DSCF2013.jpg

DSCF2014.jpg

DSCF2015.jpg

DSCF2016.jpg

Eberspacher BN4 heater - believed complete (bar the grill for air inlet in rear quarter) includes heater, fuel pump, cold & hot air ducting for engine bay, switch, thermostat cable under seat etc Sold to lankylad
pics once I dig it out

Bosch(not the cheapo pattern one) 009 with pertronix ignitor fitted boxed unused (purchased from vwspeedshop a couple of years ago) Sold to Pete B
DSCF1999.jpg

Pertronix flamethrower coil - black unused boxed Sold to lankylad
Mahle 1600 barrels & pistons brand new & boxed Sold to lankylad (also have a used set off vehicle below - in good condition but need a clean £20)
CB Perf ally dizzy clamp in red SOLD to Johnny
DSCF2001.jpg

bugpack chrome pulley nut £3
69-71 accel cable rhd? £3
plug & lead set 1600 unused Sold to lankylad
dynamo belt new £2

DSCF1998.jpg

Roo bars for bay not sure early/late need a bit of tidying & welding - spots included £20
DSCF1810.jpg

DSCF1811.jpg

Blaupunkt radio £15
DSCF2007.jpg

DSCF2008.jpg

Gunsons gastester £50
DSCF1997.jpg

Following used parts come off a 72 dormobile that has covered 50,000 miles from new & been garaged most of its life.
Parts removed due to engine upgrade - was running fine prior to removal.

34 Pict-3 carb with manual choke conversion fitted inc choke cable (outer needs a bit of attention) also have the original instructions for it.
Recently cleaned & new gasket set etc
Carb has been modified to use a bolt on the front rather than a stud as standard(allowed fitment of the cruise control!!) £75
Not sure I actually want to sell this
DSCF2003.jpg

DSCF2004.jpg

1600 crank & rods £20
DSCF1982.jpg

stock rockers £10
Cam & followers £10
38 Amp Generator, pulley, backing plate & Bosch regulator working fine when removed £50 would cost £150 plus to buy this at JK
Alternator pulley - £5
fan £5
DSCF1984.jpg

Generator stand £5
12v 200mm flywheel £30
1600 twin port manifold & ends in excellent condition £20
DSCF2002.jpg

Fuel filler hose, no cracks wasnt leaking seems supple coated with waxoyl £10

dormobile front wheel bracket, with lock & wheel cover (original dormobile?) £15
Crank pulley £10
DSCF2020.jpg

Oil bath filter with hoses, vacuum thingy working - rubber neck has cracks but I dont think it is split right through £15
DSCF2022.jpg

DSCF2024.jpg

Preheat tin - routes air from cylinder head area into air filter - gather these are quite rare - still has the factory insulation £20 (£16.50 for repo from vwheritage)
DSCF2005.jpg

preheat pipe cover tin with factory insulation/seal- no longer made?
DSCF2018.jpg

2x Michelin Agilis 51 185R14 tyres excellent condition very little use/loads of tread £60
May have 2 more available shortly if I get my wheels sorted
DSCF2025.jpg

DSCF2026.jpg

7.00 x 14 crossply came off my spare made in Germany by Phoenix - possibly original spare? Any use to a buffer?
DSCF2027.jpg

DSCF2028.jpg

More to come, extra pics can be taken if required.

Offers welcome, worst i can do is say no!

i,ll take the plug and lead set.... poss the heater will let you know later when i have seen the pics....

Eberspacher pics:
IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

Would like £150 for it, never run it myself but apparently it ran well before I bought it (cant confirm that though).
Getting rid of it cos ive fitted twin carbs & it wont fit in the engine bay with them.
Lankylad - Coil price is firm at £25, best ive seen is £37.50 in the shops. might take an ono on the heater though
Are you at bvf or is it for posting? can take heater if you want to take a closer look at it.

will give you £100 for the heater/coil as heater is unknown.... will pick up at bvf..... paul :lol:

Am keen on the 009 distributor. Did you buy it with the Pertonix kit fitted, and do you have all the relevant instructions etc? Also, if I was daft enough to want to, can it be changed back to points? What I mean is have any holes been opened up or mods done to fit the kit? Phew that was longwinded! Doubt I will get to BVF so would need it posting. Cheers.

Loxy said:
lankylad said:
will give you £100 for the heater/coil as heater is unknown.... will pick up at bvf..... paul :lol:

£140 for heater/coil/plugs & leads and you have a deal 8)
how does £120 sound...?

Pete B said:
Am keen on the 009 distributor. Did you buy it with the Pertonix kit fitted, and do you have all the relevant instructions etc? Also, if I was daft enough to want to, can it be changed back to points? What I mean is have any holes been opened up or mods done to fit the kit? Phew that was longwinded! Doubt I will get to BVF so would need it posting. Cheers.

Fitted the pertronix myself, pretty easy really just remove points fix plate in place of points & fit collar over drive shaft then replace rotor arm. didnt require any mods to the dizzy so points can be refitted if required (not sure why you would ever want to though! ). I have the box and instructions for the pertronix and can throw in a new set of points & condenser for it as emergency spares should the unthinkable ever happen and it breaks (never had any problems with mine & have used them on a couple of vehicles for several years).

I imagine postage would be about £6 1st class recorded. so how about £75 posted?

£130 and I will throw in a sherbert dib dab :lol:[/quote]
okay here goes £125 and i,ll pass on the dib dab..... :wink:

lankylad said:
£130 and I will throw in a sherbert dib dab :lol:
okay here goes £125 and i,ll pass on the dib dab..... :wink:[/quote]

They've obviously gone up a lot since I was a kid :lol:
Ok its a deal.
Will pm you my contact details & see you sometime Sunday morning.
Matt.

Loxy said:
lankylad said:
£130 and I will throw in a sherbert dib dab :lol:
okay here goes £125 and i,ll pass on the dib dab..... :wink:

They've obviously gone up a lot since I was a kid :lol:
Ok its a deal.
Will pm you my contact details & see you sometime Sunday morning.
Matt.[/quote]
nice one matt.... will get the money to you nice and early so you can grab yourself a bargain.... paul

Anyone else wish to haggle? do bear in mind that lankylad caught me on a good day :lol:

Not many vans around with polished wolfies on (just need a bit of elbow grease on the other 3)

Latest posts