• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle Transportation Project's to Runner's + 24hr Recovery

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bc_recovery

Reaction score
Black Country Recovery offers vehicle transportation for your Project's and running Vehicle's.

24 Hour Recovery @ very competitive rates

15 Year's Experience in transportation and Recovery

Fully Insured

No Distance to short or long

Weekends and evenings available if required

Secure Short Term indoor/outdoor storage available if required

Always a Friendly and Reliable Service

Can accommodate Buses on their Belly :)

Also parts can be transpotered with the Bus, Oily the better :)

Based in the Midlands

Please Call Craig

07779 404008

Craig delivered my 'project' :msn4: last night....don't think I can say anymore than has already been said on SSVC about him :mrgreen: ....

Excellent rates :mrgreen:
Great service :mrgreen:

oh actually one thing :oops: ......he talks funny, but luckily the other half speaks Dudleye so i took her to translate :lol:

Super service and communication from Daz and Craig :mrgreen:

Craig is fabulous! He delivered our bus from Wales to Scotland last month and was so helpful when she refused to start coming off the wagon! She doesn't like the rain much :lol:

Craig, she started fine later that day and is now almost stripped and getting her facelift :p

Thanks again ,you are a star and we'd recommend you to everyone ;)

Sass

I have also used craig twice now very reliable very good price and you know he will look after your vehicle.cheers craig.

I have also used craig twice now very reliable very good price and you know he will look after your vehicle.cheers craig.

Thanks Pep's and Lee I heard you the first time :lol:

bcdc.jpg

Whoops sorry bud.just double posted because your that good.new wheels mate?

Used Craig this week to deliver my Westy from Felixstowe. Very competitive and an excellent service, as others have said I can't recommend him enough.

Oh Craig I got the van going about 3 hours after you left. Figured out it needed more petrol as it was on a steep slope! Doh!!!

Cheers again mate.

Heebee_GB said:
Used Craig this week to deliver my Westy from Felixstowe. Very competitive and an excellent service, as others have said I can't recommend him enough.

Oh Craig I got the van going about 3 hours after you left. Figured out it needed more petrol as it was on a steep slope! Doh!!!

Cheers again mate.

Craig

Latest posts